Need Help? Have Questions?
Chat now with a live representative.
Or, call 763-354-2776
Test Day Requirements
We know that testing is fun and interesting. We love that our testers enjoy what they do! Please keep in mind that this is research. To be valid, it requires certain procedures and rigor. We rely on our testers to follow some simple rules that will ensure a positive testing experience for all and ensure the integrity of the data we gather.
Prior to the test
- Refrain from smoking and consuming alcohol at least two hours prior to your session.
- Please arrive to all tests “scent free” avoid using perfumes, fragrances or scented lotions prior to your session.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your session start time for check-in.
- Bring a photo ID. You will be asked to show it during check-in.
- Please cancel if you are ill. Tasteocracy reserves the right to dismiss testers who show signs of illness.
- Make childcare arrangements for unscheduled children under the age of 18. Children may not be left unattended at our test sites and may not accompany a parent into the testing room unless they are scheduled to test as well.
Arrival at the test
After check-in, you will be asked re-screening questions. We need to ensure participants fit the profile required for each test. The re-screen is our last assurance of this fit. You were invited to test based on your answers to the initial screening questions you answered online. If your responses no longer match, you may not be allowed to test.
You will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to entering the testing room. This agreement states that you are participating voluntarily, will keep information about products and manufacturers confidential, and disclose any diagnosed allergies or dietary restrictions.
Testers are responsible for getting themselves to the correct testing location on time. Learn more about our locations. If you are late you may not be allowed in the testing room and may not be paid.
If you are unable to attend your session and it is more than 24 hours prior to test time, log in to your account and cancel.
If it is less than 24 hours prior to test time, please use the chat button below to connect with our Customer Care department or call to cancel:
- California: 925-551-4214 - 365 North Canyons Parkway at Independence Drive, Livermore, CA 94551
- Minnesota: 763-354-2776 - 13755 1st Ave. North, Suite 500, Plymouth, MN 5541-5473
- Email: email@example.com
Testers who miss four scheduled tests without cancelling, will be removed from the Tasteocracy database and will not be allowed to participate in future studies.