Looking for an opportunity to help support your favorite non-profit? Tasteocracy can be part of the solution for your organization. Since 1990, we have raised more than $3.2 million for many non-profit organizations through your testing.
This longstanding Minnesota program is now launching in California. If you are a California tester with a non-profit you would like to support please send them the information/links below! If you are a non-profit in the Tri Valley/East Bay area and would like to offer your supporters a fundraising opportunity follow the “Register Your Non-profit” link below!
How it works
Joining Tasteocracy as a fundraising organization is easy and only requires contact information for the organization, an individual point of contact and a completed W9 form with the EIN# of the non-profit.
- Once your organization is signed up, any Tasteocracy member may raise funds for you simply by choosing your organization in their fundraising profile.
- Tasteocracy testers who have chosen your organization raise funds for you every time they participate in a test.
- Tasteocracy members have the option to allocate a portion (such as $10) or the entirety of their testing payment to their chosen organization.
- Testers may raise funds for only one organization at a time.
- Kids are eligible to be fundraisers too!
- Every month your organization has raised at least $50, we’ll mail a check to the address on file.
- Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you shortly!